How to Remove Spots from a carpet
Here Is our Guide on ‘How to Remove Spots from a carpet’
We all tend to panic when we spill something on our carpet but first things first do not panic, our guide on ‘How to Remove Spots from a carpet?’ can help remove the offending item from the room.
- Soak up liquids with a white kitchen roll, paper tissues or a clean white cloth
- scoop up or scrape off solids
- try to identify unknown spots prior to treatment
- use small quantities of Spot Remover at a time, applied to the cloth, NOT directly to the spot. Always pretest every product in an inconspicuous area of the carpet
- BLOT; do NOT rub
- always work from the edge of the spot inwards
- take great care when applying solvents to bitumen backed carpet tiles
- when using solvents ensure there is plenty of fresh air ventilation
- thoroughly rinse out water based spotters with clean water
- dry the spot if possible with a hair dryer on cool
We hope our guide on ‘How to Remove Spots from a carpet?’ has helped you remove those accidental spillages.
For your free Smile spot remover fill in the form below