‘Cleaning Up After The Kids’ Cleaning Package
Carpet, Upholstery, Floor and Curtain Cleaning.
Have your little angels made a mess of your home? Don’t worry Smile can ensure your home is beautifully clean in no time. We can even protect you from future little spills…
Call Us Today For Your Free Quote & Consultation
So, The Kids Have Caused Chaos…. How Can We Restore Your Home?
If you have children and cream carpets they will inevitably get dirty (both your carpets and kids!). Let us hygienically clean your carpets, making them safer to play on and visibly cleaner!
Furnishings are an expensive investment, why not restore them back to new rather than replace them? Ask about our stain protection too!
Grubby little fingers do get everywhere even your curtains! We can clean them to look brand new. Yes, we clean in situ saving you the big task of re-hanging your curtains!
Benefits of Our ‘Cleaning Up After The Kids’ Cleaning Package
- CHILD FRIENDLY CLEANING PRODUCTS. All of our cleaning products are safe to use around your children and will not irritate sensitive skin.
- REMOVE TOUGH STAINS AND GREASY RESIDUES. We understand that when you have little ones accidents inevitably happen, don’t worry we are able to remove unsightly stains from your carpets, upholstery and curtains.
- STAIN PROTECTION. We can apply a protective barrier on your carpets and upholstery to prevent future stains from having lasting effects.
- THOROUGH, DEEP DOWN CLEAN. Our cleaning method gets deep into the fibres of your carpets and upholstery, this means we can remove all of the dust, dirt and debris embedded into your home.
- CREATE A HEALTHY ENVIRONMENT. The build up of dirt in your furnishings and carpets, can put your family’s health at risk. Our intensive cleaning products and technique will leave your home a healthier and happier place to live in!
‘Cleaning Up After The Kids’ Results
This angel spilt black ink on a carpet!
This munchkin blew candle wax onto a leather sofa…
One cutie used the chair as a ‘den’… outside… in the mud.
This beauty therapist was practicing with Mummy’s red nail varnish!